Divers tournois 2 vs 2 sur Mw3 Index du Forum

Divers tournois 2 vs 2 sur Mw3 Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: All Star Batman Vol 1 My Own Worst Enemy Rebirth Batman ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Divers tournois 2 vs 2 sur Mw3 Index du Forum -> Organisation -> Organisation Poule B
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
nalhass
Invité

Masculin
Point(s): 118
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 19:51 (2017)    Sujet du message: All Star Batman Vol 1 My Own Worst Enemy Rebirth Batman Répondre en citant

All Star Batman Vol. 1: My Own Worst Enemy (Rebirth) (Batman - All Star Batman (Rebirth))
by Scott Snyder

->->->->DOWNLOAD BOOK All Star Batman Vol. 1: My Own Worst Enemy (Rebirth) (Batman - All Star Batman (Rebirth))

From the #1 New York Times best-selling author of BATMAN, Scott Snyder, comes his newest Dark Knight project as a part of DC Universe Rebirth, ALL-STAR BATMAN VOL. 1: MY OWN WORST ENEMY! 

Snyder is one of the most critically acclaimed authors in the comics world, with titles that include the genre-defining BATMAN VOL. 1: THE COURT OF OWLS, as well as BATMAN: BLACK MIRROR and AMERICAN VAMPIRE. But this time, he teams with Eisner Award-winning illustrator and comics legend John Romita Jr. (Avengers, THE DARK KNIGHT RETURNS: THE LAST CRUSADE) and critically acclaimed artist Declan Shalvey (Moon Knight)!

In this new graphic novel, Batman finds himself trying to help old friend Harvey Dent…now known as the villainous Two-Face! The Dark Knight accompanies his foe on a cross-country trip to fix his scarred face and hopefully end the Two-Face identity forever. But when the former Gotham City D.A. sets a plan into motion to free himself, the road gets bumpy and every assassin, bounty hunter and ordinary citizen with something to hide comes out in force with one goal: kill Batman! Handcuffed together on the road to Bat-hell, this is Batman and Two-Face as you’ve never seen them before!

Following the success of COURT OF OWLS, DEATH OF THE FAMILY and ENDGAME, ALL-STAR BATMAN VOL. 1: MY OWN WORST ENEMY is the industry-shaking graphic novel for the Dark Knight, with one of the biggest creative pairings in DC Comics history sharing their take on one of the greatest heroes ever in ALL-STAR BATMAN VOL. 1! Collects issues #1-5.

Tags: book Box, free full pc phone book, flibusta fb2 download original online, access read find get pc, epub free, book google docs, full reading ios online apple, book without pay, book buy cheap, download free cloud, bookstore, format txt pdf, shop read access flibusta information, tablet access book sale value, eReader itunes view windows download, book for android, book download

1: MY OWN WORST ..History ..
All Star Batman VolAmazon.com: All Star Batman Vol
More All Star Batman Vol

Knight project as a part of DC Universe Rebirth, ALL-STAR BATMAN VOL1: My Own Worst Enemy ..1: My Own Worst Enemy (Rebirth) ..
The Hardcover of the All Star Batman VolAvailable Buy Now1: My Own Worst Enemy (Rebirth) ..“My Own Worst Enemy” part ..1: My Own Worst Enemy (Rebirth): Scott Snyder, John Romita Jr.: 9781401269784: ..Amazon Check Availability Check Availability; ..All-Star Batman; Batman and Robin

comes his newest Dark Knight project as a part of DC Universe Rebirth, ALL-STAR BATMAN VOL1: MY OWN WORST ..1: MY OWN WORST ENEMY! ..
ALL STAR BATMAN #1 1: MY OWN WORST ENEMY! ..

All Star Batman Vol1: My Own Worst Enemy (Rebirth) (Batman - All Star Batman (Rebirth)) (9781401269784): ..1: MY OWN WORST ENEMY! ..All-Star Batman Vol 1 1ALL-STAR BATMAN VOL

greatest heroes ever in ALL-STAR BATMAN VOL1: MY OWN WORST ENEMY! ..Price: $4.99ALL-STAR BATMAN VOLALL-STAR BATMAN VOL1! .. 48a4f088c3

Cornwall (Goldeneye Guidebooks)Beautiful Sabre: A USAF Pilot’s Memoir of Gunnery School and Flying the Storied F-86 FOn Both Banks of the Jordan: A Political Biography of Wasfi al-Tall: Volume 2 (Routledge Library Editions: Jordan)Coal+Dust%3A+Growing+Up+in+Southern+AppalachiaThe Guys Upstairs: How I Was Shown My Power & VoiceFamily Selected: Dog AdoptionMurder Beyond Barbed Wire!: "Hogs, Hoes & Proverbial Plates! (Volume 8)TIME-LIFE JFK at 100: The Presidency and Beyond The Editors of TIME-LIFEVeronica's Diary V: The Gift (Veronica's Diaries)Drawing Books For Kids 6-8 Girls: 8.5 x 11, 120 Unlined Blank Pages For Unguided Doodling, Drawing, Sketching & Writing Dartan Creations

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 19:51 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Divers tournois 2 vs 2 sur Mw3 Index du Forum -> Organisation -> Organisation Poule B Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006